16 September 2018

Pumpkin Spice - embossing, die cutting


Autumn brings the drink so many crave, Pumpkin Spice Latte. My card features a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp set embossed as a background with a die cut coffee cup from Sizzix.


Putting It Together


It's a chilly rainy day today, a perfect day for a special latte. I actually prefer a caramel latte vs. a pumpkin spice one, but I know many others absolutely love them.


I started with dry fittin an idea on a panel of Pumpkin Pie cardstock. I ended up turning it the other way but didn't get a picture as my idea changed.


I used a pearl embossing powder to stamp and emboss various elements from the stamp set. I left the centre empty because it would be covered by the cup.


I dry fit the cup on the background panel several times while making it to see where I needed to add more.


I added a Cajun Craze matte and put everything on a kraft card base. I popped up the cup with foam mounting tape and added a sentiment on a vellum banner.


Inside, I added another pumpkin and sentiment.



Supplies


Challenges

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Inky Weekend: Stamp Your Own Background
The Paper Shelter: Embossing
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: Pop It Up
Crafty Friends: Embossing
Crafter's Cafe: Autumn
Creative With Stamps: Pumpkin
Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday: Stamping Technique
Outlawz Festive Friday: Theme - Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. So beautiful your project !! Thanks for participating in our challenge in the Crafty Friends Challenge !!!
    Claudia DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous embossed background, love your choice of colour to. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully embossed pumpkins and leaves on this sweet card, Rijacki!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Creative With Stamps this month :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Autumn or Spring" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card. Thanks for joining the pumpkin challenge at Creative With Stamps. Dorlene CWS DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello…. You have made a lovely card…. Thanks for entering it into the ‘Embossing’ challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw and hope you can join us again for our next challenge.
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is really beautiful, I love the embossing effect.♥ Thanks a lot for joining us at our Pumpkin challenge by Creative with Stamps Challenge
    Good luck and hope to see you again.
    Hugs and greetings Angela DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do read every one. Your comments help me to grow as an artist. It warms my heart to see wonderful comments and constructive criticism.