08 December 2016

Snowful


Let it snow, let it snow, let it SNOW!

Challenges

Aurora Wings: Winter Wonderland
The Sketchy Challenges: Winter
Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge: Ice Inspiration
Crazy 4 Challenges: S.T.A.R. (Snow, Turquoise sleeves, Amber hair, Royal girl *impish grin*)
Penny's Paper-crafty: Anything Goes

Supplies


Putting It Together

Stamp Anniething was the sponsor for the Kit and Clowder Advent Calender on Day 3. They offered a free digi, Brooke as Anna. I love this Chibi cosplaying as Anna from Frozen. Her expression and outfit are delightful.


I confess that I looked up the colours in Anna's outfit. I have seen Frozen, but not as much as I would have if I had kids (or at least a girl). I coloured her using Distress Ink and water pens. The scrap is my notes on the colours I used.


Following in a wintery theme, I used an embossing folder with Neenah white silver paper. I chose an embossing folder with swirly flourishes to add to the winter feel.


I attached the embossed panel directly to the card base. I fussy cut Brooke and popped her up with foam mounting tape.


I used another embossing folder to make a thin panel for the inside with the same paper. I stamped the appropriate sentiment in black to stand out.




4 comments:

  1. Love that embossed pannel and the way the image pops! So sweet! Thank you for joining us at Penny's Challenges. Hope to see you again!
    Hugs, Mary (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at the Sketchy Challenges.
    Yvon - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas card Rijacki. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  4. an adorable card, luv the textured background and your coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do read every one. Your comments help me to grow as an artist. It warms my heart to see wonderful comments and constructive criticism.