25 December 2016

Holiday Girl


Sweet Holiday wishes to everyone!

Challenges

Kit and Clowder 2016 Advent Calendar colouring challenge: Sasayaki Glitter image

Supplies


Putting It Together

Sasayaki Glitter wonderfully sponsored day 17 of the Kit and Clowder 2016 Advent Calendar and gave this image as a freebie.


I painted her with Distress Ink minis and water brushes, adding a dimensional touch with a snow marker and a touch of glitter to the bows with Wink of Stella.


I paired her with a background paper from Bo Bunny and a candy cane ribbon. I also added a stamped sentiment from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I do read every one. Your comments help me to grow as an artist. It warms my heart to see wonderful comments and constructive criticism.