It's a brand new day, starting off fresh and clean. Make it happy! I used loose glitter on cardstock covered with adhesive sheet with a stencil to make a sunburst for a 'snowglobe' sun shaker.
- Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps: Happy Thoughts
- Kraftin' Kimmie: Summer Sunbeams stencil
- Kraftin' Kimmie: Wicked Black
- Cosmic Shimmer - Holographic Glitterbitz: Coral Red and Golden Haze
- Cosmic Shimmer - Sparkle Shaker: Copper Glow
- Snowglobe die Stampin' Up retired
- Indented rectangle die Elizabeth Craft Designs
- Buttons & More Galore: Smileys
- Buttons & More Galore Jewelz: Cherry and Mango
- Wow embossing: Gold Pearl
Inside, I trimmed the fall out from the snowglobe die for another sunburst inside.
The sparkle is amazing but also hard to capture in a picture.