01 June 2019

Friend Like You - Sheepski Designs, alcohol marker, embossing, die cutting


We all need that one friend who totally gets us and goofs with us. 

June's theme for the Sheepski Designs challenge blog celebrates Someone Special, be they friend, loved one, or just a someone special you want to honour. My inspiration card for June is about friendship and features Bad Hare Day coloured with Copic markers and paired with a Spellbinders die and stamp set.


Putting It Together

I giggled when I first saw the Bad Hare Day duo. Their silliness reminds me of the delight of friendship.


I printed the image on Xpress-It and coloured it with Copic markers. My collection of alcohol markers is growing slowly as I look for deals to obtain more at reasonable prices. I used nearly every E in my stash as well as every BG *laugh*


I did a dry layout with the dies and stamps I wanted to use with the image.


This spotty paper and blue cardstock looked like a perfect match.


I embossed the stamped sentiments with white on blue to match the die cut sentiment white on blue. I used a white enamel dot for the tiddle over the 'i' cause I lost the die cut one.


Inside, I used a Unity Stamp Co sentiment that fits just so well. Who is your "bad influence" friend that brightens your day with shenanigans?



Supplies


Challenges

Outlawz Twisted Thursday: Masculine
Scrapping 4 Fun: Masculine
Watercooler Wednesday: Anything Goes
Penny's Paper-crafty: Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. LOL!! You did a fantastic job with them, I too am always losing that dot on a die cut i! I love the sentiment you've put with them as well
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creation ... Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4fun .... And good luck ..

    Caz S4F DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A card that brings smiles to the face! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, Kate, I'm not entirely sure that the friend with the hair dryer is helping with that "Bad Hare Day". I can see why you had to have the images. Such fun and so well coloured. Such a happy card for a special friend. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do read every one. Your comments help me to grow as an artist. It warms my heart to see wonderful comments and constructive criticism.