26 June 2019

Sucks - single layer, pencil colouring, stencilling


A kitty with a vacuum cleaner and belated birthday wishes graces my single layer card featuring a Newton's Nook stamp set coloured with pencils an decorated with stencilling.


Putting It Together

Every so often I just need to do a single layer card just because I can :)



I stamped the kitty on his vacuum cleaner with light grey directly on to a card base.


I used Staedtler coloured pencils for the image. I got this set last month at a garage sale hosted by a local scrapbooking store.


I stamped again on masking paper and fussy cut the masking to cover the coloured image.


I used a blender brush to softly add red dots. I keep the card and stencil in place with Press N Seal and Purple Tape.


I like the soft look from the blender brush.


Taking off the mask is like a magic reveal. I added a sentiment and ta-da!


Inside, I added some more soft stencilling but otherwise left it blank for a personal sentiment.



Supplies


Challenges

Inky Paws: Copy Cat - Theme (5 themes fit *laugh*)
Watercooler Wednesday: Occasions
Crafty Gals Corner: Polka Dots
Scrapping 4 Fun: Birthday
Less is More: OLC Spots

7 comments:

  1. And it's a super make for the LIM challenge, TFS the instructions too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fun card, I love that sentiment and your soft stenciling! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Rijjacki...thanks for playing on Scrapping4funchallenge at this week,hope to forward your entry next challenge

    Hugs
    Rituparna DT

    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com/?m=0

    My Blog..
    https://theenticingcreation.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great no-line coloring. Great one-layer card!! Thanks for playing along at Inky Paw's 100th challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous colouring and a great way to pick up those coloured pencils. Your soft and delicate spots are wonderful! Such a fab use of the challenge theme. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card and image
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do read every one. Your comments help me to grow as an artist. It warms my heart to see wonderful comments and constructive criticism.