11 June 2019

Enjoy - alcohol marker


A bit of sunshine, Enjoy! My card features a long retired stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie coloured with Spectrum Noir markers.

Putting It Together

I got this stamp many months ago. It's long long long retired but oh so cute.


I stamped the image on Marker paper with Kimmie hybrid Wicked Black and did a quick colour with Spectrum Noir markers.


I used a Spellbinders die to trim the image panel and dry fit it with two patterned papers.


I added a blue mat and Spellbinders sentiment die cut blue glitzy cardstock for a sunny day card.


Inside, I added scrap from the sunburst paper and a panel of white with the corners rounded by a fancy punch. I stamped the sentiment with blue to continue the colours from the front.



Supplies


Challenges

Kraftin' Kimmie Inky Weekend: Challenge #2 Tic-tac-toe (right column)
Dies R Us: Kids (Spellbinders)
Outlawz Festive Friday: Theme - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper: Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart: Anything Goes



4 comments:

  1. OMG what a cute image and you've showcased it beautifully! Love your choice of colors! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Dies R Us challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DIES R US
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card! Especially for any young gal who loves to dance! Great color choices and awesome design. Thanks for joining our "Kids" challenge at Dies R Us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours. Thank you for joining in the Crafting From the Heart challenge..
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely, bright and cheerful card.

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do read every one. Your comments help me to grow as an artist. It warms my heart to see wonderful comments and constructive criticism.