09 October 2018

Older - watercolour marker


Put another candle on the cake, if it will fit. My cheeky birthday card feature a stamp from Art Impressions coloured with Zig Clean Colour watercolour markers and sentiments from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.


Putting It Together

I got this stamp at a garage sale hosted by a local scrapbooking store. 



I'm not so great with stamping wood-mount stamps. This was my first attempt. I restamped on a new panel.


I used Zig Clean Colour watercolour markers and Marvy waterbrushes. I only have a few of the markers. I love the feel of them and how pigmented they are but the colour on the button can be deceiving. I need more. :)


I did a dry fit with some other items after trimming the image with a die.


I used the sketch from Outlawz for the layout.


I used an alcohol marker colour long retired clear dots from Stampin' Up.


I put together the square card with foam mounting tape under the image and sentiment.


Inside I used Kraftin' Kimmie stamps. I added one of the sprays of stars to cover a smudge and the other two to balance it.



Supplies


Challenges

Art Impressions: Vibrant Colours
Outlawz Wednesday Sketch: 3 Oct 
Scrapping 4 Fun: Anything Goes
Ribbon Girls: Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart: Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely card.
    Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4fun challenges.
    Priya DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do read every one. Your comments help me to grow as an artist. It warms my heart to see wonderful comments and constructive criticism.