05 May 2019

Kickin' Day - coloured pencil, single layer card, kraft


Hi-ya! This boy is ready to help you have a kickin' day. I made this single layer card using a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps set and Prismacolor pencils.

Putting It Together

Sometimes a single layer is just what the card wants. I also love colouring on kraft. I like the way the colours 'pop'.



I did a dry fit with the stamps to work out the layout. I got this stamp set months ago but am finally getting around to using it.


I stamped the image with Marvelous Mocha and then coloured with Prismacolor pencils. I chose a green belt for him both for a pop of colour and because it's the middle of the karate belts. I like colouring ginger hair. It's actually my favourite 'natural' hair colour for colouring because it has such variance.


I used Wicked Black to stamp the sentiments.


Inside, I simply added a stripe with green and white.



Supplies


Challenges

Love to Scrap: Masculine
Addicted to Stamps and More: CAS
Penny's Paper-Crafty: Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart: Anything Goes
Outlawz Festive Friday: Theme - Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Kate: what a great example of a CAS styled card layout! And the image is so irrestible! Well done with the coloring! Thanks for linking to PPCC blog this week! Becca ~DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do read every one. Your comments help me to grow as an artist. It warms my heart to see wonderful comments and constructive criticism.