02 February 2020

ATC Rainbow - alcohol marker, alcohol ink, ATC


The Rainbow Troll ATC features a Craftin' Desert Divas set, Weather Gnomes with alcohol marker colouring (Copic, Spectrum Noir, and Nuvo) and alcohol ink painted background (Ranger and Marabu). How else would we get rainbows other than a little gnomette on a cloud with a paintbrush?


Putting It Together

This is one of a group of ATCs I made for a swap in January. I made each of the cards unique. To see the rest, check out my blog post: ATC Jan 2020 Kawaii.



I stamped the gnomette on panel sized for an ATC and also on masking paper. I fussy cut the mask.


I decided to colour first then do the background. I used Copic markers on her skin.


I used a mix of Copic and Spectrum Noir for her cloud.


I used a mix of Nuvo and Copic for her hair.


I used Nuvo for her dress and hair band.


I used Copics for the brush.


I used a mix of Spectrum Noir and Nuvo for the rainbow colours of her brush.


I added metallic gel pen for the rainbow on her dress and white gel pen for accents.


I covered the gnome with the mask and roughly painted on a rainbow and sky with alcohol ink. I covered the rainbow with Marabu rainbow.


I do love the vibrant colours of Ranger alcohol ink.


I trimmed the panel and rounded the corners with a Fiskers punch adding a gold holographic cardstock for a matt.


Supplies



Challenges

Outlawz Festive Fridays: Theme - Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I do read every one. Your comments help me to grow as an artist. It warms my heart to see wonderful comments and constructive criticism.