14 February 2020

Cocoa Happy - watercolour marker, coloured pencil, CAS


Cooling your cocoa by blowing on it or puckering up with a kiss, both are happiness. My card features stamps, ink, and stencil from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps with Arteza watercolour marker and Koh-i-noor colouring.

Putting It Together

For this project, I used one of the images I coloured in November when I wanted to compare the Arteza watercolour marker I just got with Zig watercolour markers I already had.
 


I coloured two of the images of the stamp set with Arteza markers in two palettes. I also used a waterbrush and white Posta paint pen for accents. he Arteza markers were an early Yule gift from my crafty friend, Betty. :)


I used similar colours of Zig markers to colour two more of the images. The colours are gorgeous with both sets. The Arteza set has more colours than the few Zig markers I already had so I really think of this as expanding my collection of colours.


I fussy cut the snowman sitting to enjoy a cup of cocoa then used foam mounting tape to give him dimension. For a bit more colour, I looped red and green metallic thread across the adhesive. To make sure the snowman would stay in place with all that thread, I added a small strip of double-sided tape.


 I stamped a sentiment and plopped the snowman on the card for a simple but fun look with all the loopies.


Inside, I stamped a cup with whipped cream then used a stencil with coloured pencils to add a bit of decoration.



Supplies


Challenges

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Christmas: CAS
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas: Cute
Christmas Crafts All Year 'Round: Love
Addicted to Stamps and More: Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute CAS design. Love it.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sweet,love the sentiment..
    Thank you so much for sharing and joining in with us at CCAYR...[ Christmas Crafts All Year Round]

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do read every one. Your comments help me to grow as an artist. It warms my heart to see wonderful comments and constructive criticism.