30 October 2019

Witchin' - gel plate stencilling, coloured pencil, embossing


Magic! My Halloween card features a Kraftin' Kimmie stamp set, stencilling with a gel plate and Pebeo acrylics, and Prismacolor pencil colouring.


Putting It Together

As I was falling ill last week, I made up a few backgrounds with Pebeo paints and the gel plate. 



To go with one of those backgrounds, I coloured up this cute witch with her companion using Prismacolor pencils on Mi Tientes.


For the background, I used iridescent acrylics with the gel plate as the base.


I added blues with a The Crafter's Workshop stencil, shifted it a bit and added a buff colour. The panel has holograpic-like look.


I fussy cut the witch and popped her up with foam mounting tape. I embossed a sentiment white on black, fussy cut it and popped it up, too. Everything on a dark blue card base for a simple card.


Inside, I added a bat and two sentiments from the same stamp set.



Supplies


Challenges

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps: Kraftober - Make Your Own Background

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I do read every one. Your comments help me to grow as an artist. It warms my heart to see wonderful comments and constructive criticism.