18 October 2019

Autumn Blessings - gel plate, stencil


Autumn is a time of blessings. My card features a stamp, stencil, inks, and enamel dots from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps with dies from Spellbinders.


Putting It Together


Autumn is my second favourite season. I love the explosion of colours.


To make the background for the sentiment, I used a gel plate with Kimmie inks randomly squished on it.


I put down the stencil and then used a wet wipe to lift ink from the gel plate. I made the background many months ago and saved it in my background box.


I stamped the sentiment with Wicked Black giving it a bit of room all around for the die/


I used snips of purple tape to keep the stencil in place while die cutting.


I used a decor die matching the framelet with a translucent gold then dry fit them on the patterned paper to see if they would fit together.


I used a Fiskars punch on the corners of the trimmed patterned paper before adding it to a square card base. I adhered the sentiment panel to the decorative die cut then popped them up using foam mounting tape just under the sentiment panel to level the translucent paper loose. I added a Prima Marketing flower and three dots from Kraftin' Kimmie.


Inside, I added a strip of the patterned paper with punched corners on the bottom.



Supplies


Challenges

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps: Autumn Colours
Incy Wincy: Fall Colours
Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes: Nothing Gold Can Stay
Outlawz Crash Your Stash: Corner Punches
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper: Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Pattern Paper Challenge
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do read every one. Your comments help me to grow as an artist. It warms my heart to see wonderful comments and constructive criticism.