31 October 2019

Snowflake Kisses - stencilling, one-layer



A blizzard of kisses is a great way to warm up in winter. My snowy one-layer card features Kraftin' Kimmie stamps, stencil, and inks.


Putting It Together


The challenge was to use my newest Kimmie goodies. Since the package with this stamp set arrived just last night, I think that qualifies on top of it being one of the new sets of the October release!


I softly stencilled Purple Pansy on the card base using the Sparkling Snowflakes stencil for a subtle background then added snowflakes from the brand new Snowflake Kisses stamp set. I stamped with a lighter ink then added dabs of darker to stamp again for a 2-colour look.


I love how many different types of snowflakes are in the stamp set. Every single stamped snowflake on my card is different. The large sentiments are also great.


Inside, I added a punny sentiment and more snowflakes.



Supplies


Challenges

Kraftin' Kimmie: Kraftober - Newest Goodies
Outlawz Monday Greetings: CAS single layer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I do read every one. Your comments help me to grow as an artist. It warms my heart to see wonderful comments and constructive criticism.