11 October 2019

Stars - embossing, stencilling, stencil embossing


Shoot for the moon and land on a Star! Embossed with pearl and white on black using Kraftin' Kimmie stamps and stencil with Cosmic Shimmer and Perfect Pearls on the inside.


Putting It Together

A theme of black and white.



I started with embossing the stencil on black cardstock. The sandwich is easy: cut plate stencil, cardstock, silicon pad, and cut plate.


The embossing is only as deep as the depth of the stencil.


You can fit the stencil back over the embossing to 'lock' it in place. I also use a sheet of Press N Seal to hold the cardstock in place.


I used pearl Cosmic Shimmer to add shimmer to the stars.


I triple embossed the Star stamping with white sparkle on black then fussy cut it.


After embossing the rest of the sentiment on a trimmed black strip, I dry fit the pieces on a white card base.


Inside, I stamped the other sentiment with Wicked Black and then Clear Mark over the Shine and star to add the shine of Perfect Pearls.


I used foam mounting tape to pop up the "star".


Inside, the Perfect Pearls adds a shimmer to the Shine and star when the light hits it.



Supplies

blah

Challenges

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps: Black and White

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I do read every one. Your comments help me to grow as an artist. It warms my heart to see wonderful comments and constructive criticism.