30 October 2019

Fairy Birthday


A fairy wish for a happy birthday, my card features a Kraftin' Kimmie stamp set coloured with Nuvo alcohol markers and paired with die cuts from Memory Box and Spellbinders.


Putting It Together


A bit of a girly card I put together right before getting too ill to finish cropping and/or write up a post.


I had made the background die cut a few weeks ago when I was considering it for a project where it didn't suit. I decided to pair it with a fairy and sparkly birthday, using a handy card base to dry-fit the idea.


I stamped the image with Party Peach on alcohol friendly paper and coloured it with Nuvo alcohol markers and accents of Nuvo and Crayola glitter markers, gel pens, and a Posca paint pen.


I fussy cut the fairy and did a dry fit with the die cuts.


I added a background paper of pink plaid and added everything to a white card base.


Inside, I used Pink Pizzaz for a sentiment with a touch of Aqua Shimmer glitter on the stars and a strip of the pink plaid.



Supplies


Challenges

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps: Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I do read every one. Your comments help me to grow as an artist. It warms my heart to see wonderful comments and constructive criticism.