10 January 2020

Sing! - alcohol marker, shaker


Deck the halls, Fa-la-la-la. My shaker Christmas card features a long retired Kraftin' Kimmie stamp coloured with Nuvo and Copic alcohol markers, an MFT shaker pouch and die, and a pile of sequins and confetti.

 Putting It Together

An early start on Christmas cards!



I used a mix of Nuvo and Copic markers to colour the bard. I might actually be getting better at alcohol marker colouring.


As I was running out of crafty time, I chose a patterned paper and decided on a glittery red frame. The next day I decided to make it a shaker.


I added the patterned paper to the cardbase and piled up a mixture of sequins and confetti.


I added the shaker pouch and used the matching die to cut a glittery frame.


Inside, I stamped a sentiment from another Kraftin' Kimmie set and added a scrap of the patterned paper.



Supplies


Challenges

Kraftin' Kimmie Christmas: Red and Green
Outlawz Saturday Paper ala Mode: Shaker
Creative Moments: Christmas
Christmas Crafts All Year Round: Holiday
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper: Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom Door: Anything Goes
Pearly Sparkles: Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Stunning shaker card!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun shaker card. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our "Anything Goes" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Christmas Crafts All Year Round.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do read every one. Your comments help me to grow as an artist. It warms my heart to see wonderful comments and constructive criticism.