06 November 2020

Snowflakes - alcohol ink, stencilling, die cutting


My wintery card of love combines alcohol ink on Yupo, stencilling with Kraftin' Kimmie stencil and Stickles gel, Impression Obsession dies with glitzy cardstock, and stamps and ink from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.

Putting It Together

Winter is my favourite season. I love the glittery sparkle of ice and snow. 


I used alcohol inks on Yupo combining Ranger/Tim Holtz inks with Brea, Pinata, and Marabu inks. 


I then used the Wonderful Waves stencil with Moon Dust Stickles Gel for glittery gusts of blustery air. 


I die cut a bunch of snowflakes with an Impression Obsession die set and three colours of glitzy cardstock.


I trimmed the alcohol ink panel and adhered the snowflakes trimming them to the panel. I cut a strip of the white glitzy paper and stamped the front sentiment with Mermaid Lagoon. I edged the sides of the strip with Whimsical Wysteria. 


I trimmed the strip and matted the panel with silver glitzy cardstock before adhering the decorated panel to a top-fold white cardbase. 


Inside, I added a strip of the alcohol ink panel scrap, another sentiment with Whimsical Wysteria, and Amazing Azure snowflakes. 




Supplies


Challenges

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Christmas: Glitter
Outlawz Festive Fridays: Christmas/Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: Thinking of You
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas: Anything Goes

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I do read every one. Your comments help me to grow as an artist. It warms my heart to see wonderful comments and constructive criticism.