14 November 2020

Handmade with Glitter Stencilling


A sparkly gift tag for homemade goodies! My tag features a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps set and stencil with Copic colouring and glittering with the stencil. 
 

Putting It Together

I love making backgrounds with glitter and stencils! 


I created a video to show how to make a background with loose glitter or flocking and stencils. 


I used Copic markers to colour the adorable little elf baking up some goodies.


I used a die to cut the glitter stencilled background into a gift tag and added the girl elf after fussy cutting her. 


I added a "card" to the back of the tag to make it easier to add a personal message. 


Supplies


Challenges

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Christmas: Pink and/or Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I do read every one. Your comments help me to grow as an artist. It warms my heart to see wonderful comments and constructive criticism.