12 November 2020

Tea 4 2 - shaped easel, alcohol marker, embossing


 "Tea for two and two for tea, just you and me and me and you..." I created this tea-riffic shaped easel card using a die set from Hero Arts, patterned paper from Prima Marketing, and the adorable You're a Squeak-heart stamp set from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps with Copic colouring.


Putting It Together

I recently got the Hero Arts infinity die set of the tea pot and was dying to use it.


I used a small number of Copic markers on Neenah cardstock to colour the adorable mouse in a teacup: E51, E57, E59, RV000, RV32, RV34, N0, N1, N2, N4.


Closed, the teapot covers the circle cut out of the patterned paper that has the sentiment and an enamel heart easel stopper. I added foam mountain tape to the heart to make it higher as the stopper. 



Supplies


Challenges

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps: Shaped or Easel card
Winter Coffee Lovers: Hot Beverage
Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rymes: I'd like to be a tea bag

4 comments:

  1. What a beauty. I saw this on Coffee Lovers BLog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this on the Outlawz site and had to stop in to say Awwww. So cute! TFS Kathy A at myasperations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute easel card. Fun cute image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do read every one. Your comments help me to grow as an artist. It warms my heart to see wonderful comments and constructive criticism.