08 April 2017

Love Is Love


I was thrilled to find this stamp set in the Unity collection. It expresses what I feel so deeply and assuredly. Love really is, Love. No more and no less. Love is all that matters.

Supplies


Putting It Together

I first tried my preferred medium of Distress Ink but the Kraft tag is far far too thirsty and absorbed them like a sponge leaving little colour behind. Even coating the tag first with white did not help. So, knowing I could not use anything waterbased, I got out my PrismaColor pencils.  They're a set my sweetie has had for years and gave to me since I do more with art.


The rainbow in this stamp is one more stripe than the usual, so I added a blue green. I stamped with Slate grey and coloured with pencils and blended with a stump. 


I embellished the tag with enamel dots,  an emoji dot, and clear enamel heart. I tied it off with red twine.


Challenges

Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge: Make a Rainbow
The Crafty Addicts: Add a Sentiment
A Bit More Time to Craft: Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart: Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More: Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination: Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. I love rainbows! Fabulous tag and brilliant solution to getting colour onto Kraft card!
    Thanks for joining us at ATSM
    Elaine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tag Rijacki, from the sentiment, to your beautifully colored rainbow! Love how you have it "painted" with the brushes!Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do read every one. Your comments help me to grow as an artist. It warms my heart to see wonderful comments and constructive criticism.