28 March 2021

Something Sweet - alcohol marker, box die

 


Yummy, yummy for my tummy! Something sweet in a candy box with an adorable troll featuring a stamp set from Kraftin' Kimmie stamps, a box die from Tonic Studios, opulent cardstock from Sizzix, and Copic colouring.


I used Copic markers to colour the girl troll from Kraftin' Kimmie's Troll Trouble. I paper pieced her lolly using some of the sparkly holographic scrap from the box.


The Candy Tower (UK) die from Tonic Studios is fabulous! It's not really difficult to put together and has wonderful decor dies. I used Sizzix Mystical Opulent cardstock for the box and some of the decor cuts. I also used white glitter cardstock for the front panel and Stampin' Up retired cardstock for the side and back decor and the inner workings. The drawer on the front opens up to let you take out the candies and the top comes off for refilling. 


I used the holographic silver from the opulent pack to back white glitter cardstock and the play of colours in the light is fantastic. I added the girl troll with foam mounting tape to add even more dimension. I love her giggly attitude, so perfect for this tasty box. 



Challenges

Kraftin' Kimmie Skrappy: Anything but a card

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: Easter/Spring Mood board

Outlawz Festive Friday: Anything Goes






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I do read every one. Your comments help me to grow as an artist. It warms my heart to see wonderful comments and constructive criticism.