26 February 2021

Hang In There - watercolour marker

 

I've been a bit stressed lately so this card's sentiment is for me and anyone else who's feeling the stress a bit too much lately. I used a Newton's Nook stamp set, Newton Hangs Out, with Arteza watercolour markers

I used some of the background patterned paper (Prima Marketing) with an off-white panel to dress up the inside for the other sentiment. 


I used the watercolour markers with a waterbrush to colour the image on Canson Heritage cold press paper before fussy cutting it.


I wet a panel of watercolour paper and used a waterbrush to add watery colour to make the sky background. I used a stitched postage stamp die by Kat Scrappiness to cut the background. The patterned paper is from Prima Marketing, Amelia Rose



Challenges

Newton's Nook: Use Watercolours
Outlawz Festive Friday: Thinking of You

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you have been stressed lately, but I'm glad the Newton Hangs Out set brought a little cheer to your day! I love the way you watercolored the image, and the background paper is the perfect compliment!Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with those markers. Your water coloring is so cute.
    Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
    Hugs
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous job water coloring your kitty in black! I find black cats so hard to color, and you did a superb job! A very fun scene! Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do read every one. Your comments help me to grow as an artist. It warms my heart to see wonderful comments and constructive criticism.