26 February 2021

Beautiful Birthday - die cutting, alcohol marker, slider easel

 


Using Stampin' Up dies, stamps, papers, and ribbon, I created this slider easel birthday card.



I think all the Stampin' Up is retired:
  • Painted Glass / Stained Glass stamps and dies 
  • Perennial Essence DSP
  • Dapper Denim
  • Tempting Turquoise
  • Whisper White
  • Dapper Denim ruched ribbon
The metallic cardstocks are Sizzix opulent. The colouring is with Copic markers. The black ink is from Kraftin' Kimmie.


I originally thought to have the graphite pearl over the DSP but it was too dark so I used some of the items I die-cut on the inside to dress it up and tie it all together. I also used some as the inset in the central window on the front for a little bit of detail.


I didn't intend the pull tag to be quite so hidden, but I do like that it's a "secret" gem.

Challenges

Stamping With Liane (Stampin' Up demo): Be There or Be Square (and the slider from the demo)
Watercooler Wednesday: All About Occassions

1 comment:

  1. What a stunning card Kate. Love how different that DSP looks behind that gold die cut and then to add the moving element - awesome. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this fortnight. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do read every one. Your comments help me to grow as an artist. It warms my heart to see wonderful comments and constructive criticism.