On a recent trip to the Washington to pick up packages and do a little shopping, I stopped at Jo-ann's. While I was waiting for the washroom (it's a bit of a drive from home to Bellingham), I was looking at the fabrics. This sequined fabric caught my eye so I got some, for paper crafting.
Putting It Together
The smallest amount I could buy was 1/4 yd, so I have quite a bit of this sequin fabric that's green with some brown. It's not really a camo pattern but the flowers on it aren't really visible unless you spread it out in a large piece. I had been dying to use this thought it would be perfect for the butterfly die I was playing around with.
I cut a small piece and affixed it to a meadow moss base with adhesive. Using a glue dot, I then attached a butterfly I had die cut from iridescent translucent paper and coloured with a bit of distress ink.
I used the Xyron to add adhesive to the back of the 'wish', which was also cut from iridescent translucent paper, and then affixed it to the card.
The sequins have a lot of sparkle when they catch the light.
Facebook group butterfly challenge since the moderator loves them so much *laugh*