26 August 2019

Main Squeeze - gel plate, embossing


Citrusy juicy summer drinks were my inspiration for this card featuring Kraftin' Kimmie stamps, inks, and enamel dots.


Putting It Together

The current Kraftin' Kimmie challenge is pink, orange, and yellow. With that colour combo, I think of pink lemonade, oranges, and lemons. Good thing Kraftin' Kimmie had a fruity stamp set with citrus and colours of ink to fit, too.



I used a gel plate and two inks, Pretty in Pink and Yummy Yellow, to create a pink lemonade inspired background.


I then used Pumpkin Patch and Yummy Yellow to stamp the citrus all over the background.


I stamped the sentiment with Raspberry Rose and embossed it with clear before trimming the panel and adding some Kimmie dots.


Inside, I used the citrus half to add a bottom detail and another citrusy sentiment.


All the wonderful Kimmie products I used in this card.  



Supplies


Challenges

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps: Pink, Orange, Yellow
Simon Says Stamp Monday: S is for Squeeze
Crafty Gals Corner: Emboss It
Outlawz Crash Your Stash: Embossing Powder
More Mixed Media: Bright
Penny's Paper-Crafty: Anything Goes
A Bit More Time to Craft: Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card Kate! Great colour combo and I love the background! Super citrus theme and a wonderful sentiment! Love your enamel dots too. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Penny's!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute!! That pink lemonade coloured background is divine, and I love all the citrusy stamps and sentiments. Awesome card!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's, and good luck with your entry! :)

    Saphron
    Lemon Biscuit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rijacki I adore this!!!! What a beautiful project! I love all the techniques you used to combine to make this! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Judy Crafty Gals Corner DT
    Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do read every one. Your comments help me to grow as an artist. It warms my heart to see wonderful comments and constructive criticism.