20 July 2021

Recent Makes - May to Jul 2021


I haven't been blogging much lately. It's a time thing. My day job has been taking up a lot of my time and I've also started gaming again. But, I am still making stuff and have been enjoying the makes. So, here is just a bunch of stuff I've made recently. 


I made this card as a thank you to ClipperStreet, a local scrapbooking store, for their daily (now 3x a week) Lives that have not only been new product enticement but also creating a community. The background is a Studio Light stencil that I used with the Gelli Plate and Distress Paints. The bicycle stamp is also Studio Light and the sentiment is Elizabeth Craft Designs


Tonic Studios has offered a few SVG cut files this summer, so I was able to use my Cricut Maker to make this watering can and flowers. I added a stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps coloured with Copic markers. 



A Christmas card with a summery/warm weather theme since not every place is snowy and cold in December. The stamps and stencils are from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. The bunny is made from two stamp sets so I could give him a Santa hat as well as his Christmasy colours with Copic marker colouring, embossing and stencilling.


The background for this card started with the shaving cream and reinker technique with added stencilling over for a soft varicoloured effect. The dragonfly wings are die cut from an iridescent acetate using a Tonic Studios die set. The stencil and inks are from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.


You know Spring is in the air when you hear the calls of FORE in the background. The stamps and stencils are from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, the die is from Elizabeth Craft Designs, and the colouring is Copic markers. 


A bit of a change. Lavinia stamp with a Sizzix 3D embossing folder that I used with various Cosmic Shimmer polishes and rubs. 


Using the shaving cream technique with Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps re-inkers, I created the panels for this Tonic Studios gift card holder. For a bit of whimsy, I added a stamp set from Kraftin' Kimmie to the inside, coloured with coloured pencil. 


I can't wait to go on a road trip! The background for this slimline easel card is from Impression Obsession, the car is from a Spellbinders set. The "adventure" is from an Echo Park set the embossed sentiments are from Elizabeth Craft Designs, and the green base is from packaging that came with a Lavina stencil.


A bit of country sunshine, a Sunflower die set from Stampin' Up along with Stampin' Up plaid paper, sentiment, and rhinestones.

That's all for now. I'll add more in another post later (so this one doesn't get too picture heavy, too).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I do read every one. Your comments help me to grow as an artist. It warms my heart to see wonderful comments and constructive criticism.