04 June 2021

Feline Festive - alcohol marker, stencilling

 

Kitty cat and ornaments, the bright sparkly things just beg to be played with, right? My card features Newton's Nook stamps and stencil with Copic colouring and Distress ink. 


I used the Ornament stencil with Distress ink to create the multi-colour background: Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio, Shaded Lilac, and Seedless Preserves. 

I used Copic markers to colour the kitty and his ornament in similar colours. My own kitty is black so I tend to like colouring black kitties. 


Inside, I added another sentiment and pops of colour with the accessories. 



Challenges

Newton's Nook: mint, plum, green, and lilac


4 comments:

  1. Your card is so adorable! Your ink blending is gorgeous, and this stencil and stamp go together perfectly! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just lovely! I love how you blended your ornament-filled background, and your kitten on his ornament looks fabulous! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute ink blending. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like how you are getting started on your holiday cards! Such a cute card! Thanks for joining our color challenge at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do read every one. Your comments help me to grow as an artist. It warms my heart to see wonderful comments and constructive criticism.