18 March 2019

Fae - Through the Craftroom Door, Zig Clean Colour


Shhhhh, don't say a word about this Fae hiding in flowers, she's a digital colouring page from Morgan's Art World who is this week's sponsor for the Through the Craftroom Door Challenge. I coloured her using Zig Clean Colour watercolour markers.



The prize this week is 3 digis used by the TTCRD design team for their inspiration pieces.



Putting It Together

I can use water mediums with my HP1510 inkjet printer as long as the print is with the coloured ink. So, I used Photoshop to change the hue of the line drawing to have it print without black. I also resized it to fit on half of a standard page. I printed it on Canson XL watercolour paper, once more grateful that my printer handles heavier paper. 


I used Zig Clean Color watercolour markers with a waterbrush to colour the image. I then added accents of Nuvo Crystal and Glitter drops to the centres of the flowers.


I haven't decided yet how I want to mount the picture, but I am rather pleased with how it turned out. 

Challenges

The Paper Shelter: Digital Image
Crafty Friends: Ladies/Girls
Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes: The Seasons (Mother Goose) - Spring
A Bit More Time to Craft: Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart: Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. What a stunning image! Fantastic job colouring her up! Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do read every one. Your comments help me to grow as an artist. It warms my heart to see wonderful comments and constructive criticism.